Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Little Fix

Not much of a post today, just to log that I found a smaller than a pin hole leak in the top of the CJ's radiator today.  It doesn't even squirt out or anything.  Just kinda bubbles out of the hole.  The hole itself is not visible until you see the little bubbles oozing from it after a drive.

So, a while ago I mixed up a little bit JB Weld and applied a small amount to the area where the hole is.  Hopefully it works out and I can forget about the radiator for a while.  In my past experience JB Weld has not done the job as far as repairing holes in radiators.  But, I remain hopeful this time since the hole is so small.  I'll update.  Over and out.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's been four years since the JB Weld...hopefully it's held up for yah! Your Jeep is a beaut!

 

avandia recall